Robson Valley Tourism (RVT) is a working committee of the McBride & District Chamber of Commerce with representation from all sectors of the Valley. The intent is to bring together representatives from all sectors in the Robson Valley to cooperatively coordinate promotion and infrastructure and to minimize conflict and competition for the benefit of all. To tap into the expertise and intellectual resources of the various groups in the valley including (but not limited to) recreation organizations, tourism service providers, retail sector, Regional District, Ministry of Forests, Community Forest, and Village Council.
PURPOSE of Robson Valley Tourism
- to be a core group of interested tourism stakeholders
- to be the point of contact for tourism/visitor related inquiries and information
- to have longevity
- to be a coordinating group to minimize conflict among user groups
- to assist with grant applications
- to liaise with others
- to provide advisory capacity and expertise
OBJECTIVES to enhance services and amenities for residents and visitors by providing a unique and positive experience:
- through consistent, high quality service
- ensuring that amenities are accessible and maintained
- promoting the Robson Valley
View the Robson Valley Tourism Facebook feed below!